Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WELCOME ONE AND ALL

This is my space for ranting about people who are completely ridiculous and shouldnt even own animals.. I can be rather blunt in my opinions so if your sensitive this blog may not be for you..
Please feel free to contribute thoughts, and subject topic suggestions to Luvsdiesels@gmail.com
Please leave comments about subject topics and I look forward to hearing from you!!!

A little about me I am 28 yr old female living in the central valley California..I am a college graduated Vet Tech. I have owned all kinds of animals including some exotics.. My current zoo includes 2 Austrailan Cattle Dogs, 1 pomeranian, 2 blue and gold macaws, 1 pigeon.
I also have 9 horses.. Yes 9 horses. I breeding reining and cowbred quarter horses and have prospects available for sale. I also stand my 03' Palomino Shining Spark/Topsail Cody g son -Peppys Top Spark (He's my world)..
So kick back relax and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment